THE MAD SCIENCE PARTY PACKAGE includes 45 minutes of a fun interactive show, 15 minutes of making Mad Science Goo and Mad Science invitations. Mad Science activities will be followed by 30 minutes in our party room to serve refreshments. Parents are responsible for all food, drinks and paper goods. A Mad Science instructor will run all demonstrations and a trained recreation staff member will be present in the party room to coordinate food and drinks. Party activities will begin promptly at scheduled party time.
Mad Science Party Fees
$455 for residents
- For 1-15 guests and $10 additional for each child over the original 15
- $175.00 Non-Refundable Deposit required when booking party (cash,check payable to Village of RVC, MC or Visa)
$495 for non-residents
- For 1-14 guests and $10 additional for each child over the original 15
- $215.00 Non-Refundable Deposit required when booking party (cash,check payable to Village of RVC, MC or Visa)
The above prices are for "AirBlast" or "Spark & Glow" themes. Fire & Ice theme $35 extra
Birthday child is free and receives a lab coat and goody bag!
Final payment is due day of party
Check payable to Mad Science of Long Island, MC, Discover or Visa)
PARTIES LIMITED TO 25 GUESTS!
Important Notice: There are inherent risks in the use of, participation in or on the various apparatus and equipment provided for the parties. Please be aware and understand that it is recognized that the use of, participation in or on the apparatus or equipment may be hazardous regardless of all feasible safety measures that can be undertaken by the Recreation Department. There is a responsibility and duty of the parents and guardians to become apprised of the warnings and risks inherent in the use of, participating in or on such apparatus or equipment. All should familiarize themselves with the inherent risks of this apparatus and equipment so as to enable them to make an informed decision of whether to participate in or on the various apparatus notwithstanding the risks.
Party Theme Choices
- Preschool (ages 4-5 years old): Ever wanted to touch a cloud? In this party preschoolers witness experiments related to air pressure, lights, colors, totally safe chemical reactions and magnetism. The party ends with the children surrounded in a fluffy cloud of dry ice fog! Each child goes home with a bright colored foam airplane.
- Air Blast (ages 5-8 years old): Take an incredible trip through the world of air pressure! Your guests will be amazed when they create invisible mini-tornadoes using our vortex generators and when they use our tornado tubes to make visible ones!! And of course, don't forget about challenging your friends to the Styrofoam race. Each child goes home with Mad Science Goo.
- Spark -N- Glow (ages 7-12 years old): You've seen lightning, but have you ever seen it indoors? You can with this eye popping show that boys and girls alike will find spectacular. Work with indoor lightning, ultra-violet light and indoor fireworks! And you even get to catch your own shadow!! Each child goes home with Mad Science Goo
- Fire & Ice (ages 5-12 years old): Witness and learn about the amazing properties of fire and the wonders of air pressure. Then, cool off with spectacular demonstrations involving dry ice! Check out the “Big Burp”, the “Screwdriver Sizzle” and the famous “Mad Science Shower”, as we will explore the science behind this amazing frozen gas. Each child goes home with Mad Science Goo.
Additional $35 fee for Fire & Ice theme.
NOTE: Fire & Ice theme should be chosen if guests have experienced other themes.
The last 15 minutes of all theme parties, every child at the party gets to make “Mad Science Goo” which they’ll get to take home in a cool Mad Science Activity Cup (Substitute Foam Airplanes at Preschool theme parties).
PARTIES LIMITED TO 25 GUESTS!
Parents supply food, drinks and paper goods. Drop off supplies day before party. MAD SCIENCE PARTIES ARE APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN AGES 3 – 12.
Notes Regarding Party Times, Cancellations & Terms
- Party will start promptly at the time booked. Food must be offered after the demonstration is completed. If party is cancelled, a fee of $50 will be assessed and deposit is not refundable.
- If a party is rescheduled, a $15 fee will be assessed, with original deposit applied to reschedule date.
- IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO INDICATE ON YOUR INVITATIONS FOR PARTY ARRIVAL TIME TO BE 15 MINUTES BEFORE DEMONSTRATION IS TO BEGIN!