A certified copy of a birth certificate may be obtained through the mail or in person within 5 business days from receipt of payment.
- Fee is $10 for each certified copy
- Can apply in person or through mail
- If applying through mail, send $10.00 (money order or certified check only) for each certified copy, made payable to Inc Village of Rockville Centre, along with a copy of required identification and completed application
- Birth certificates may also be applied for in person at Village Hall during normal business hours (8am-3pm Monday through Thursday) Acceptable payment is cash, money order or certified check.
- Birth certificate requests will be processed and mailed upon receipt of payment and required identification
- If you do not currently maintain your birth name because of a marriage or divorce you also need to provide a copy of supporting documents as well as a copy of valid photo ID
Identification Required for the Issuance of Birth Certificates
(only one necessary)
- Driver’s License
- Non-Driver Photo ID
- Naturalization Papers
- Military ID
- Employer’s Photo ID