- Billing Office Main: (516) 678-9323
- Patricia: (516) 678-9221
- Maureen: (516) 678-9323
- Bernadine: (516) 678-9257
Service Emergencies: (516) 766-5800
- Village Hall cashier window - Cash or Check Only (8:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
- Night drop box next to the front door of Village Hall
- Mail to PO Box 950, Rockville Centre, NY 11571
- Online - currently unavailable
Electric Service Application:
Applications must be filled out in person at the cashier window in Village Hall.
- Residential service: $200.00 deposit + $5.43 application fee
- Commercial service: Call (516) 678-9323.
Applicants must provide ID and proof of ownership or lease:
|ID Required - Acceptable Forms||Proof of Ownership or Lease - Acceptable Forms|
|Driver's License||Copy of contract of sale or deed|
|Non-Driver ID Card||Copy of lease|
Electric Service Disconnect
All disconnect requests must be made in writing. Please submit your account number and a forwarding address. We disconnect on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Contact us via:
- Fax: (516) 593-1673
- Click Here to Email
- Fill out a disconnect form in Village Hall
Water Service Application:
Water accounts must be in the name of the property owner. If the Electric service at the same location is in the name of the owner then there is no need to fill out a separate Water service application. Water deposits are only necessary for the few properties that are serviced outside the Village. Please call for information on deposit requirements at (516) 678-9323.
Water Service Disconnect: All Water accounts are transferred from owner to owner. A Water Closing Adjustment should be done at the time of sale. Please call the Billing Office for further information at (516) 678-9323.