Open Gym and Game Room 2019-20
“Open Gym and Game Room” is offered by the Recreation Department to provide an opportunity for Village residents in grades 4-12 to enjoy socializing with their peers, with an informal basketball shooting and ping pong. Open Gym and Game Room is held on Saturday afternoons from 2:00-4:00pm for grades 4-12 and from 7:30-10:00pm for grades 6-12. Gym and Game Room special sessions will be added during school holidays.
Requirements for participation
- Participant must be a resident of Rockville Centre or attend a Rockville Centre school.
- Participant must register on ROCKVILLECENTRE.RECDESK.COM. A parent will create a family profile (include at least one parent as primary member; add other family members).
- The participant must have a Recreation Department membership, which can be purchased on the site after the profile is established for a fee of $24.
Membership and registration for the Open Gym and Game program must be completed by Dec. 1.The Rec staff will be checking in at the door and only those who are registered will be eligible to participate.
How to set up your Family Profile:
- Log on to ROCKVILLECENTRE. RECDESK.COM
- Click on Create Account to begin the process, click Continue
- Fill out all fields and click Submit
- Be sure to add all family members who may register for a program or participate in an activity at the Rec. Center. New family members can be added by clicking on Add Household Member.
- Purchase a Membership for 2019-20. Submit and Checkout.
Recreation Staff is available to help you with the process in person at the Rec. Center. Once you create your family profile, it is a quick and easy process to register your family members for programs and activities, including Special Events and Trips.
ONLY REGISTERED MEMBERS WILL BE ADMITTED TO OPEN GYM AND GAME ROOM AS OF DECEMBER 1, 2019